Can you do it
b: to escape root ?
Beat the villain B: ROOT in a variety of mini-games on the subject of social engineering, and escape from his realm of bits & bytes!
Game-based learning that is fun.
And the best thing about it: It works !
1. Learning effectiveness: + 360%
Our game-based learning increases the learning effectiveness by 360% compared to conventional e‑learning by activating and intrinsically motivating employees in an immersive simulation.
2. Practice new behaviors
When reading texts, the memory performance after four weeks is only 10%. It is different with game-based learning: by repeatedly practicing new behaviors, the memory performance is 90%.
3. Innovative, cool, emotional
To get your employees’ attention, you should offer them something new and surprising that stands out from the training pool. Something that is fun and entertaining and, at best, cool so that employees can talk about it.
Our new serious game covers the five most important topics of social engineering:
How do I recognize phishing emails and how do I react correctly?
How do social engineers work on the phone and what information is confidential?
Why are passwords still necessary and how can I better deal with complex passwords?
What is baiting, why is this attack so dangerous and what do I have to do to prevent it?
Why anyone can fall for tailgating and how to successfully ward it off.
The most important
- Target group: all employees
- Playing time: approx. 60 minutes
- Learning path: 8 independent levels
- Languages: German, English, French
- Adjustments: possible for CI, CD and content
- Devices: laptop, desktop, tablets, smartphones
- Deployment: via SCORM in your own or in our LMS